Tuesday 9 February 2016

Gardens By the Bay


I am not a big fan of gardens and for this reason, I never went out of my way to visit Gardens by the Bay. The reason I visited was a friend who told me about the light show and the many wonderful photographs online. I had to see it to believe it.

The event is called "Garden Rhapsody Asian Edition". It is awesome. It is on every evening at 7:45 pm and 8:45 pm till 22 February 2016. If I had to find an adjective to describe this, it is "mesmerising". I am no wordsmith, nor will I pretend to be, so enjoy the photographs.
Little lights outline the Supertrees
The light up begins...
The lights and music transform the giant man-made trees to a magical wonderland
I was expecting Peter Pan to appear....that's how amazing this place is
Like a city of the future....where's the Jetsons?
Why can't we live in townships which look like this?
It was a magical evening and as I made my way out of this magic wonderland, I glanced back and saw this image. There was a sense of mystery around it. I was expecting to see Batman's light signal in the sky. Hahaha...that's my imagination running wild. I love this photo.

A lone supertree watches over the Marina Bay Sands




No comments: